 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 74
Re: mascot?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:38:20 GMT

Old, beat-up, Ford pick-em-up truck.  Old, rusty, John Deere tractor.
Broke-down, Unabomber shack in the hills.  Banjo.  'Nuff said.  :-)

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, James J. Trobaugh writes:
Or just a Braves cap, and then we can make him a nice pick'em-up truck to
drive (or maybe if someone's got some orange bricks we can make him a nice
orange dodge charger) oh and of course we'd have to make a nice trailer home
for him to live in.. ha!

Greg Crisp wrote in message ...
Even better!  How  about a "Cat" or "Redman" logo? <LOL> :-)

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Brian Sauls writes:

G. Crisp wrote in message <3900F614.1AB8C136@mindspring.com>...
LOVE IT!  Now if we could just get a straw hat in to LDraw, he would
be perfect.

Straw?  How about changing that ball cap to John Deere Green?  Or better
yet, put a #3 on it. <gd&r>

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(Jes' cuz my folks wuz related don' make me no rayed-nayek.)