 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 63
Re: mascot?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:45:08 GMT

LOVE IT!  Now if we could just get a straw hat in to LDraw, he would
be perfect.

- Greg

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

Hey, y'all,

Those of you how've been to at least one meeting
at Craig's house may recall the "bubba" minifig
that Craig drew a poster of, to help us locate
his house.

Well, just in case I hadn't mentioned this yet,
I made a couple of DAT files, and then used them
to make some images (using MLCAD).
I've posted the images.

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/people/bubba.jpg"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/people/bubba2.jpg"

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison