 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 5
  DixieLUG ~ a success!

hey, y'all! the first meeting was held today and for those that attended, we all had fun. We decided that since our interest were all so varied and most of us brought our models, we would all chip in to the combined effort. What turned out were (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  Re: DixieLUG ~ a success!

(...) Great Start! (...) Where will the pics be posted? If you like, you can upload them to brickshelf and I will put them in the gallery. Just be sure to include a .txt file with the owners name and other relevant info so I can write the copyright (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)