 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 6
Re: DixieLUG ~ a success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:02:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Craig Hamilton writes:

hey, y'all!

We had eight people come, which is a great start.  We're hoping that future
meetings will have the same laid-back atmosphere, part trading, mutual
inspiration, and good chili (thanks Craig's mom!).

Great Start!

So overall, this one was tons fun (worth the drive from snowy Knoxville,
TN), and will no doubt be repeated in the near future!

More on everything once the pics are up!

Where will the pics be posted?

If you like, you can upload them to brickshelf and I will put them in the
gallery.  Just be sure to include a .txt file with the owners name and
other relevant info so I can write the copyright appropriately.

KL