 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 42
    Re: How did the meeting go? —Craig Hamilton
   (...) hey, james ~ franklin, kenny and i had a great time! they got here around 3 in the afternoon, which gave me a needed breather after that gruelling morning rehearsal. franklin brought the bulk of his castle 'figs, which feature lots of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

        Re: How did the meeting go? —James J. Trobaugh
     Craig, Thanks for the update, sounds like y'all had a good time. I would like to visit the train station in Macon some time. I've driven past it before on my travels, but never really stopped and looked at it in detail. I had an idea about a get (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

        Franklin's Spider-Chariots (was "Re: How did the meeting go?" —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) Craig, thanks for the praise! :-) I've created a DAT file for the Spider-Chariot design ("(URL) I've posted a JPEG of the completed model ("(URL) let me know what you think. Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)