 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 4
    innaugural DixieLUG meeting ~ jan 22 MM —Craig Hamilton
    hi y'all ~ thank you, todd, for setting up this newsgroup for us! our first meeting is this weekend, with eight people scheduled to attend. it wil be at my home, in macon, georgia. we're planning on formative discussions regarding the organization (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)