 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 311
Re: Partout Acitivity Guidelines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:14:29 GMT

Hi John,

I know that we in LUGOLA occasionally have plans to try this as well, but have
never gotten it off the ground. Check with SEALUG as they've had the most luck
with this cool event.

btw, it's also known as a parts draft.

Good luck!
-Dave