 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 300
  Re: REMINDER! of DixieLUG meeting on June 7th (REPORT)

(...) Hey, Meeting went well. Jason Whittenburg and Scott Lyttle and I were in attendance. (Greg, Eric, and others had e-mailed that they were interested but something came up) We talked about Lego and Space and the future of the LUG, it was great. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX)

  Re: REMINDER! of DixieLUG meeting on June 7th (REPORT)

(...) Chris, LOL! These are great! I won't crosspost in case you have a special announcement planned. Glad to hear you had fun at the meeting! -Andrew GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX)