 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 300
Re: REMINDER! of DixieLUG meeting on June 7th (REPORT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 01:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Just a note to remind all you kind folk of the DixieLUG meeting at my house on June 7th. Time 11:00 AM - until afternoon.

Chris,

How did the meeting go? What kind of turn out did you have? Any long term plans come out of it or was it more like the former DixieLUG meetings of just everyone hanging out and talking about “the brick”?

jt

Hey,
Meeting went well. Jason Whittenburg and Scott Lyttle and I were in attendance. (Greg, Eric, and others had e-mailed that they were interested but something came up) We talked about Lego and Space and the future of the LUG, it was great. Jason talked about building and inspiration. We all felt ready hit some new projects after we dismissed. Scott showed his Tenn. Aquarium Model which is quite spectacular, and also other MOCS such as Rail Racers. We all talked about Moonbase modules and Scott sketched out his next Moonbase project. Scott also brought a few of the new designer models and demonstrated the new “bird on a line” thingy... very cool.

A little bit of building came about too. I built some more PCS figs and some PCS civilians. PCS civilians Scott put together two models the Trident Trident1 Trident2. Also built was a PCS power generator Power.

We had a great time and have tentitively scheduled another meeting in Atlanta for either the 12th or the 19th!

More info to follow!

Chris Giddens <><