 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 299
  Re: REMINDER! of DixieLUG meeting on June 7th

(...) Chris, How did the meeting go? What kind of turn out did you have? Any long term plans come out of it or was it more like the former DixieLUG meetings of just everyone hanging out and talking about "the brick"? jt (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, FTX)

  Re: REMINDER! of DixieLUG meeting on June 7th (REPORT)

(...) Hey, Meeting went well. Jason Whittenburg and Scott Lyttle and I were in attendance. (Greg, Eric, and others had e-mailed that they were interested but something came up) We talked about Lego and Space and the future of the LUG, it was great. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX)

  Re: REMINDER! of DixieLUG meeting on June 7th (REPORT)

(...) Chris, LOL! These are great! I won't crosspost in case you have a special announcement planned. Glad to hear you had fun at the meeting! -Andrew GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX)