 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 277
  Re: Who's going to Brickfest?

(...) The convoy idea worked well last year, it seem to make the trip a bit easier. Currently I'm planning taking the truck, so I'm open to doing the convoy idea again. And yes I would be willing to haul some other peoples MOCs. I do have plans to (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  Re: Who's going to Brickfest?

Just wanted to bring this back up and see who else from Georgia is going to Brickfest? If so what time frame are you planning attending. It would be nice to get a group to travel up together, last years convoy made the trip go by a lot faster. It (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Who's going to Brickfest?

(...) Hey, My wife and I are going. Hopefully we are going to leave out on Wednesday night (if I can get Thursday off) and start the trip up. We're on a vacation week and weekend so we get a little extra time. If we don't get Thursday off then we'll (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Who's going to Brickfest?

According to the Brickfest list there are 7 people from Georgia attending the event. I recognized 4 of them (Todd, Lewis, Chris and myself) who did I miss? Glad to see Georgia has a good showing in participants jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh North (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)