 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 152
  list of members?...

Howdy, y'all, I was just thinking that it might be a good idea to have a list of all our members and their personal Lego pages on the DixieLUG site ("(URL) That being said, here's the URL for my Lego page: "(URL) Thanks, Franklin ===== Franklin Cain (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  DixieLUG site content (Re: list of members?...)

Franklin, What an excellent idea. In fact, that was my original plan. I just haven't gotten a big enough 'round tuit yet. However, I've been stewing over some ideas the last couple of weeks, so I'm planning a little midnight activity this weekend to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  Re: DixieLUG site content (Re: list of members?...)

I, personally, am not keen on 'membership' but certainly wouldn't mind seeing a list of people who have attended DixieLUG meetings (there's a fine line of distinction, there, I know, but an important one to me). eric (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)