 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 145
Re: new "icon" for dixielug gallery account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 05:58:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Greg Crisp writes:
Franklin,
You need to rotate the hat 90°.

Trust me, you don't want me to do that.

The data file I created was pretty good,
up to the point I did the brim.
Viewed from "head on", it looks OK.
Viewed from the side (as it would be
if I twisted it 90 degrees for Bubba),
it doesn't look so great.

In fact, this is sort of what it looks like:
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/people/bubba5.jpg".
(I changed the hat's color to better illustrate my point;
if I'd lieft it brown, it would've been even more ugly.)

Franklin