 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 112
    Re: DixieLUG meetin' on July 8, y'all! —Franklin W. Cain
   Craig, I have a request. Would you please sequester Mr Pagliani somewhere where he will *not* be able to come into contact with me? Last time, as you may recall, he kept draping himself all over my stuff, and today I'm *STILL* finding some of his (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

        Re: DixieLUG meetin' on July 8, y'all! —Craig Hamilton
   (...) no sweat, my pet! i'll lock down that shedding monster in my studio, which is a real mess, and will be closed off anyway. ONLY for my dixielug boys would i do such a thing! (...) yeah! bring cw stuff, ~ nethogean(sp) and spider chariots. i'd (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)