 Organizations / United States / DelVaLUG / 12
Re: Curator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.delvalug
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 03:03:52 GMT

Logo, meeting sched (such as it is), member links, charter, special offers.
Good show, Jim!  (And whomever else.)  I nit that the logo itself is rather
large (412x175 px), and overpowers the news portion of the page.  Sure, *I'm*
running a 19-inch monitor at 1280x1024; but somebody at 800x600 or 1024x768 will
feel cramped.

Events... Could you list Philcon (www.philcon.org), 10-12 December 2004, please?
It's not an *official* LEGO or DelVaLUG event, but it will have *some* brickish
programming and we're the logical ones to mention it.  (GardenSLUG slightly less
so.)