 Organizations / United States / CedarLUG / 11
  Re: A Christmas Train

(...) Brian, the train is fine. From what I can see it's an off the shelf mix. While you're not likley to see an american cabose with a Brittish GW passenger train in real life, the colors do match nicely. Might I suggest you get some of the Holiday (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  Re: A Christmas Train

(...) Ouch! Thanks for the advice Mat. I had no idea that the caboose didn't match the passenger train. Like you mentioned I went mostly for color. Do you happen to have a link to a British BW Caboose? (...) Agreed. Just like all LEGO enthusiats I (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)