 Organizations / United States / CedarLUG / 12
Re: A Christmas Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.cedarlug
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, Mathew Clayson wrote:

While you’re not likley to see an american cabose with a Brittish GW passenger train in real life, the colors do match nicely.

Ouch! Thanks for the advice Mat. I had no idea that the caboose didn’t match the passenger train. Like you mentioned I went mostly for color.

Do you happen to have a link to a British BW Caboose?

   Might I suggest you get some of the Holiday ornaments, and decorate the train a bit.

Agreed. Just like all LEGO enthusiats I have the same habit of trying to get everything at once. I am holding myself back and would like to see this train be a yearly work in progress, especially as my children grow.

Thanks for the input.