 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 52
  Cleveland BLOC gathering - New MOCs!

This evening, some of the Cleveland area BLOC members met at Troy's house with "special" guest Larry P. In attendance were Adrian Drake, Troy and Ken Cefaratti, Gino Melone (for a little while), and myself. Inspired by the Harry Potter train and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Cleveland BLOC gathering - New MOCs!

We don't think small, do we? When confronted with the relative inexperience in building train cars, what do Bram and I do? Build ridiculously huge 8 wide monstrosities! What fun. I'm surprisingly happy with the way the creator ship came about, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: Cleveland BLOC gathering - New MOCs!

(...) This was the most fun I've had at a minifest in quite a while. Thanks guys!!!! Here are the pics I took, finally... (URL) the pics from the BrikWars battle held on Thursday are on brickshelf as well, see details here. (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: Cleveland BLOC gathering - New MOCs!

(...) Ok guys you have now built trains.....the next question is when's the first train(GATS etc.) show?:-) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: Cleveland BLOC gathering - New MOCs!

(...) None of us are trainheads. We just play along when people like Larry come to visit. We're pretty much space heads here in Cleveland, so I guess the answer would be "whenever a trainhead joins BLOC so that he can organize it" :) Adrian (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: Cleveland BLOC gathering - New MOCs!

(...) Space???...??? Ok only if it's Classic Space:-) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)