 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 43
    Going back to TRU —Adrian Drake
   Hey gang, I have another appointment at TRU coming up in a couple of weeks. I probably won't be building anything, just putting my stuff on display. I'll be there on May 5th, from noon to 2pm. This is part of a program that the local TRU is enacting (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)