 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 43
42  |  44
Subject:
Going back to TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:24:32 GMT

Hey gang, I have another appointment at TRU coming up in a couple of weeks.
I probably won't be building anything, just putting my stuff on display.
I'll be there on May 5th, from noon to 2pm.  This is part of a program that
the local TRU is enacting that shows what you can do with toys.  I think
they're having local artisans and craftspeople come in and demo stuff.

Again, you're welcome to come and join me, or just come visit.  I'll
probably just have a few of my sculptures there on display (including one
that isn't published yet!)  I've contemplated bringing the Museum of
Weaponry as well, but I don't know how well that will display because I'd
have to keep taking the roof off and that would get annoying.

Hope to see you there

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com