 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
Who wants a bloconline.org email alias?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:58:15 GMT

  With the hosting company I have bloconline.org at, I can have an unlimited
number of email aliases.  These are just forwarded to another account.

  So, would any BLOC members like to have a semi-permanent email alias.  I
don't forsee ever releasing bloconline.org.  So, as long as it doesn't become
extremely expensive, I would keep these aliases alive.

  I'm a little anal about email names.  So, initially I'm offering First
Initial + Last Name aliases.  So, ADrake, GMelone, ESherwood, ... to anyone who
would like one.  Additionally, I'll allow (at my discretion, of course) any
established nicknames.  For example, LEGOMasterLuke.

  So, who wants one.  Please send email to webmaster@bloconline.org with the
following: Your name, your current email address (which will be the forwarding
destination), and any nickname request.

  I'm also planning on setting up an email alias for the whole group.  Before I
publish this, I'll solicit permission from the individual members.  More on
that later.

Later,
Gino A...