 Organizations / United States / BLOC / 12
  Re: How did I become a BLOC member?

(...) I emailed everyone on the list about a week before announcing the page. Let's see, I have qpanda@quantumpanda.com for you. I decided to assume that anyone who was willing to post to LUGNET would be willing to join. I've got no problem removing (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: How did I become a BLOC member?

(...) Yup, that's me. But I didn't get any e-mail about it that I remember. (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.bloc)