 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 514 (-10)
  An event of interest

From: "Rob Sarberenyi" <espeef5@pacbell.net> Subject: Bay Area Prototype Modelers Meet - April 30, 2006 in Fremont, CA The 3rd annual Bay Area Prototype Modelers (BAPM) meet is on Sunday, April 30, 2006 from 10 AM - 5 PM in Fremont, California. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, FTX)

  moah display and LEGO train magnets, adding extra pull

I stopped by the MOAH display the last 2 Fridays and got to chat with many of the BAYLTC members. This is a great display, and a bunch of very friendly AFOL. Thanks again for making me feel welcome, and letting me run my train for a bit. Some of you (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, FTX)

  BayLUG and Russell on Paloaltoonline.com

Got this via google alert: (URL) Date: Friday, December 30, 2005 Brick by brick A LEGO landscape fills Palo Alto museum, with planes, trains and local landmarks by Rebecca Wallace o matter how shrewd or mathematical you are, you can't escape the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  [Press Release] Upcoming BayLTC Train Shows

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - Below are the details for the upcoming appearances of the Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC). ---...--- Sunday, December 18, 2005 to Sunday, January 15, 2006 Museum of the American Heritage 351 Homer Street Palo Alto, CA (...) (19 years ago, 12-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains)

  BayLUG in the Fremont Argus

Here is BayLUG's latest press coverage: (URL) Clark BayLUG/BayLTC (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  [Press Release] Fall BayLUG Meeting

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please do not call or email the Museum of American Heritage with questions about memberships, mailing lists, coupons, or contests. BayLUG has not provided this information to the museum. Please contact me with all questions, (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

  BayLTC in Danville!

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Museum of the San Ramon Valley in Danville, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.western, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  [Press Release] Summer BayLUG Meeting

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is pleased to announce the details of our upcoming Summer Meeting. The meeting will be held on (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

  Lego® Engineering Instructor (K - 5th Grade)

Hi Lego Aficionados, I just wanted to let many of you know that currently, Play-Well TEKnologies, an organization that teaches engineering to kids utilizing Lego® is currently looking for Lego® Engineering Instructors in the East Bay & Marin County. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  [Press Release] Special Guest at Spring BayLUG Meeting

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is pleased to announce that Brendan Powell Smith, creator of The Brick Testament, will be doing a (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact