 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 513
512  |  514
Subject:
moah display and LEGO train magnets, adding extra pull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:36:02 GMT

I stopped by the MOAH display the last 2 Fridays and got to chat with many of the BAYLTC members. This is a great display, and a bunch of very friendly AFOL. Thanks again for making me feel welcome, and letting me run my train for a bit.

Some of you had seen the magnets I used on my California Zephyr train, and asked about them. I recomend the model D61 3/8” x 1/16” from K&J Magnetics. This size works very well, and isn’t too fragile. I did alot of seacheing around and they have the best prices. But, they have a minimum shipping of ~$7, so a shared order is best.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=D61&cat=10

take care,

Mat Clayson