 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 513
  moah display and LEGO train magnets, adding extra pull

I stopped by the MOAH display the last 2 Fridays and got to chat with many of the BAYLTC members. This is a great display, and a bunch of very friendly AFOL. Thanks again for making me feel welcome, and letting me run my train for a bit. Some of you (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, FTX)