 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 400
Re: buying parts at LUGOLA meeting - September 6, 11-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 04:48:28 GMT

Hi All! Regarding parts for sale at the September meeting, let me point out that
those attending the meeting are encouraged to visit my little shop on Bricklink:

http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=Bargain_Bricks

Just mention that you are attending the meeting in the comments box and I'll
gladly bring your order with me. That is the equivalent of free shipping. Oh,
yeah....I nearly forgot the 10% discount I'm offering LUGOLA, SanLUG, SCTLC, and
SPLTC. I will also extend this offer to anyone from BAYLUG who might wish to
attend as well. :) I will NOT have any spare parts with me at the meeting, so
any order you place will be the only parts I'll have with me.

Please note that I'm not truly a competing store with Brian Stokes as I deal in
mostly (95%) new parts and he deals in massive quantities of used parts. Here's
his store in case you wish to order from him and have an order packed for the
meeting:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=67dino

Thanks again all,
-Dave