Re: Parts Draft at next LUGOLA meeting - September 6, 11-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:04:53 GMT

Well it sounds like you guys have everything under control. I like your idea
of a parts draft Dave. I've just updated my brown inventory and if anyone
wants me to bring anything special (i.e. color, Bionicle parts, etc.) let me
know asap or place an order at my Bricklink store before 5:00 pm today and
I'll bring it to the meeting. Here's the URL again:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=67dino

I have orders to bring for Brian Reynolds and Dave Johann. Someone else
wanted 2 Star Wars pilots as well but I can't recall who. Does Lego Tiger
still need the white minifig hands?

See you guys manana.

B.