 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 349 (-5)
  Estate auction in Sacramento

Hi - My brother-in-law called and told me about an auction happening this weekend (July 7). I won't be able to make it, but it looks like they've got some good stuff - might be worth checking out if you're in the area. (URL) Paul ___...___ WE HAVE A (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Thank you BayLUG

This is something I forgot to talk about at the last meeting... Saturday, May 18, 2002, was an anniversary for BayLUG... Back in May of 1998, LEGO released a schedule for its 25th Anniversary Traveling Truck Tour. In rec.toys.lego, Robery Dye posted (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: general lego train question...

(...) I'd temper that with mentioning that it depends, in large part, on what sort of train you have running. A My Own Train, which is pretty small and light in nature, will run no problem on a track that large. A larger or heavier train, or one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: general lego train question...

(...) Jason, You'd be surprised how much power on regulator will pump into a length of track. A single regulator can easily handle a 75-100' diameter oval. Track (as far as I know) can only be found from traditional Lego outlets (i.e. S@H and Lego (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  general lego train question...

hi guys, i have little experience with lego trains and was wondering if there is a limit on the amount of track a single 9v speed controller can control? i am planning a layout here at work (a really big oval) which looks to be about 75-100 feet of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact