 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 318
    Beg, Borrow or Buy BURPs!! —Mark Benz
   Hi, Having expanded THE MOUNTAIN from 2 to 3 baseplates, we used about 50 BURPS so far and it is almost (~80%) done. Of course, we are out of burps now as well. So...if you all could spare just one (plastic) BURP each, we would sure appreciate it. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)