 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 316
    Rideshare and Roommates wanted for BricksWest —William R. Ward
    If I'm to attend BricksWest I will need to cut the costs. Would anyone from the Bay Area who's driving down like to carpool with me? I'll pay my share of the gas money and drive as much of the trip as you want. Also, once we're down there, I'm (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)