 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 316
315  |  317
Subject:
Rideshare and Roommates wanted for BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:40:42 GMT

If I'm to attend BricksWest I will need to cut the costs.  Would
anyone from the Bay Area who's driving down like to carpool with me?
I'll pay my share of the gas money and drive as much of the trip as
you want.

Also, once we're down there, I'm going to need to share a room.  I
posted on the brickswest group about this but I thought I'd mention it
here too.  If you'd like to cut the cost of your room, or if you don't
have a reservation yet, let me know.  I have a room reserved but won't
be able to go unless I can split the cost with others.

I'm scheduled to be on the Sculpture panel on Monday morning, and I'd
hate to miss that, but the financial picture isn't very rosy right
about now...

Please e-mail me ASAP if you can help.  Thanks!

--Bill.