 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 304
Re: This Month's Contest: Alternate model under $10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:52:43 GMT

"Paul Gyugyi" <paul@gyugyi.com> writes:
A survey of the new catalog shows the clear winner in the
parts-per-dollar metric: #7119 Twin-Pod Cloud Car, 117 pieces for
$9.99.

I've been working on a Cloud Car alternate model, and it's not as easy
as it looks... there are a lot of great pieces but not enough basic
pieces (bricks and plates) to make much of anything that doesn't look
a lot like a Cloud Car... :-(  At least, I haven't found a way yet.

--Bill.