 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 29 (-10)
  RE: Blue Tub sale at TRU - Please Help!!!

Roughly where in the BA do you live? mark (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Blue Tub sale at TRU - Please Help!!!

Sunday and Monday, there will be a President's Day weekend sale at Toys R Us in CA. They will have the Lego #3033 Basic Blue Tub for $14.99 plus tax. I had ordered 300 of the Blue Tubs a few weeks ago. They got into the distribution center, but then (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

For most people's requests, I would say no, unless they throw in some kind of ABS compensation from my wants list. (URL) will make an exception to the part requirement for a few, select people. You offered to help me out with large gray baseplates (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

If out of town people mailed you CD-Rs and return postage would you be willing to burn one for them? I have a stack of CD-Rs that are surplus to requirements (they have old corporate badging) so the cost to me would be only the postage.. (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

I downloaded this beast. It took 4 tries - the first one ran out of disk space (I had no idea I was so low), then next 2 attempts got disconnected after about 75% of the way. Finally, I finished it this morning. I can put it on disc and bring it to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

My apologies for the lengthy post. (...) <snip> This is good. (...) It's always uglier *inside* the monkey suit. I've been putting backs on my buildings, and one building I've hinged in case people really want to see the inside (for whatever (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

Well, for the first meeting, we have some things to discuss - major things that are hard to change later on. We need to set up standards for module construction, track locations, spacing, number of lines, etc. These are critical, since it determines (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  RE: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

Hi, I think we should have both together, particularly if there is (or not?) a meeting in Albany as well. The room is big enough, and we can get lots of tables. LMK what you think. I would like to also have a kids (and adults) brick pile like we did (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  RE: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

HI, I think I replied to you already, but do not recall for sure. The Fukaya room is booked MARCH not MAY 12, that I know of for BAYLUG use. Either trains or general. Mark (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

Steve, Thats funny you mention the "creative memories" die-cut cutters, my wife just got some the other day and I was already thinking of how I could use them for my trains.. ha! jt sebarile-MOBL wrote in message ... (...) would (...) -- James J. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact