 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 232
    Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) very (...) <SNIP> Or we would need to find a member with a house large enough for everyone (...) place. I can fit us in my backyard or my sister's basement room (She's my next-door neighbor). Or even the big training room at work. But I live (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED —Russell Clark
     (...) We're even more spread out than that. We have "members" who signed up through the web form from Wisconsin, Tennesee, the UK, and I believe Australia. I'm still trying to find out if they are bogus or not. (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED —David Wegmuller
   Hi, I think the only real way to get a central location is to buy *a lot* of bricks and build an artificial island in the middle of the Bay ;-) Seriously, I wouldn't mind driving pretty much anywhere around the Bay, as long as it is on weekends (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)