 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 226
  Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

Hi, I think this makes a lot of sense: a "business" meeting would also enable us to prepare the next public meeting so we could do things like setting up a small city next to the train tracks or bring a bunch of models from a particular theme. Also (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Next meeting, Fukaya Dates Advice NEEDED

How about a "User Group" meeting. That's just us right? Mark (...) seriously. (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)