 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 182
Re: Fukaya July 22 Confirm and Camel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:49:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Mark Benz writes:
Hi,
We are confirmed Sunday July 22nd, Fukaya A and B from 1 to
5 pm. Also, if you haven't seen it, check out the new Lego
Sopwith Camel set at:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3451
Mark

I'll bring my Sopwith Camel to the meeting, and my "My Own Trains"

Paul Sinasohn