 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 112
Re: Travel to Bay Area - confirmed 12/4 to 12/15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:26:52 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

There's a (strong) possibility I'll be travelling to San Jose for work,
either the last week in November and/or the first two weeks or so of
December. I'd love to try and hook up with folks if that happens (I see
it looks like there's a Baylug meeting 12/9? That sounds like a possible
happening). I'd be visiting the IBM Almaden Research Center so any
IBMers out there might be able to try and arrange a lunch meeting or so.

Ok, my trip is pretty well confirmed now that I will be flying out
Monday 12/4 (arriving in the evening) and returning Friday 12/15. I'd
love to meet up with folks, and if the Baylug meeting will indeed be
12/9, I'd love to drop in. I'd also appreciate pointers on LEGO
shopping, especially pointers to Shell stations which have the promo
sets. I plan on packing some LEGO bits to play with, and may bring along
a creation or two. If I can manage to get some of the 2001 sets, I may
just dump all the parts into a box for play material.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com