 Organizations / United States / 714
  Anybody down in Georgia?

Hello, I'm going down to Atlanta Georgia from April 8th to the 12th for a Technical Training School. I'll be staying in John's Creek. Are there any freindly Lugnetters down south that would like to get together? I'll be bringing a couple of my Mechs (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Anybody down in Georgia?

Eric, I'm in Marietta (NNW metro Atlanta, outside the Perimeter). I've taken the liberty of re-directing follow-ups to the "Atlanta" Local newsgroup, as well as to the "DixieLUG" org. newsgroup, to give you better response potential. Franklin (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Anybody down in Georgia?

Eric, There aren't any train shows this month (not by the NGLTC) but John's Creek isn't too far from my "neck of the woods" so I'd be up to grabbing a drink one evening and talking LEGO. Maybe you can explain the whole "mecha" thing to me :) jt (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Anybody down in Georgia?

This is great! Thanks everybody, I have already made plans to meet up with Scott Little at the Lego Store down at the Discovery Mills Mall, and we're all gonna hang on Wensday night at one of the local resturants. Thank you everyone for being so (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  Re: Anybody down in Georgia?

Who says you have to be board when you travel to a Technical Trainning School? Not when you belong to Lugnet! I had Fun Fun Fun! Thank you all! Here are some pictures: (URL) big thanks to *ALL* the great people I met while down in Georgia. And a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.year.2002)