 Organizations / United States / 720
Re: Anybody down in Georgia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:24:33 GMT

This is great! Thanks everybody, I have already made plans to meet up with
Scott Little at the Lego Store down at the Discovery Mills Mall, and we're
all gonna hang on Wensday night at one of the local resturants.

Thank you everyone for being so kind and helping this out-of-towner to find
a few things to do during my visit to GA!

Sincerly,

Eric Sophie
aka
Legomaster