 Organizations / United States / 628
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:29:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Frank Filz writes:
Gary Gerdes wrote:
An FYI to start:
Several postings in this thread have indicated that NELUG might be the only
Lego club to restrict access to over 18.  The PNLTC also has this • restriction
in regard to full membership.

What does one get by being a full member of PNLTC?

Frank,
for Ian (my 15 yr old son), I think it's pretty much of sense of "belonging"
rather than feeling like a "second-class citizen" (whatever that tired cliche
means).

Other than that - maybe your name, info, links on their web page; inclusion on
the mail list for discussion of upcoming events; a membership badge, a Capt.
Parker Secret Decoder Ring....  who knows?  Skies the limit.

=g