 Organizations / United States / 617
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:02:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, James J. Trobaugh writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
<snip>
- make sure it's close enough to the T that you don't have to worry about x
- etc. etc.

++Lar

I might have missed something here in all the 300+ post, but what is "the T"
and "x"?

The "the T" is Boston's subway/train system. Sort of like how they call it "Le
Metro" in Paris or "the Underground" in London. In Miami, we call our
subway/train sytem "A waste of money", mainly because we know Miami is a car
city, so only about 45,000 people ride Miami's subway/train system daily,
though I really shouldn't call it a subway, because currently the 17 year old
system runs only above ground, and the underground portion (Airport to the
Crusieport) does not start construction until next year.