 Organizations / United States / 615
    Re: Age limitations —Richard Franks
   (...) Yup, in hindsight, setting the followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug on this topic is likely to cause an ugly subtree, my bad. (...) I wondered about this before - why lugnet.org.us rather than lugnet.org? For reasons of law and liability I can (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)

        Re: Age limitations —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You know what? You're right. I hate that! FUT lugnet.org, who so far have missed out on the blast. Take your general questions there. (or maybe to lugnet.loc.it, I hear they're itching for some long post chains so they can pass lugnet.loc.uk (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org)