 Organizations / United States / 612
Re: Age limitations - please take the discussion out of .nelug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:25:58 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:

Richard Schamus <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote:
not contridict myself. You keep asking to let it lie, (which you can ASK all
you want,) but the ORIGINAL poster(Shiri) asked for a public forum, which is
beyond YOUR realm and sphere of control. I'm sorry you feel attacted, but I'm
not the attacker. I'm just keeping you (and others) FOCUSED.

This is off-topic in this group -- it would be better to move it to
lugnet.org.us. This is, after all, the newsgroup/mailing list
*for* NELUG. If you mean it to be a discussion for people other than NELUG,
it's better placed somewhere else. Some people subscribe via e-mail, and
they don't need their mailboxes full of shouting. (Which is what all-caps
means on-line, whether you intented that or not.)

Absolutely and totally agreed. I am trying to direct conversation out of
.nelug for this reason.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com