 Organizations / United States / 580
    Re: Age limitations —James Brown
   In lugnet.org.us, Shiri Dori writes: <snip - anyone who hasn't noticed the debate is under a rock or not on-line> FWIW: I agree with Shiri's (and others, apparantly) opinion that an age cut-off is unnecessary for a club aimed at Lego enthusiasts. My (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

        Re: Age limitations —Shiri Dori
   Hey James, Thanks for a fabulous sum-up. (...) This is a good line of reasoning - I hope NELUG takes that in mind. (...) Definitely. Too bad many people rushed into the debate hot-headed - I personally steered away for the first few hours because I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)