 Organizations / United States / 577
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 21:28:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Craig Hamilton writes:
shiri dori is an exceptional young woman.  her thoughts and desires expressed
so well here are proof. credit is due to shiri for the remarkable
contributions she has brought to the lugnet community in general <snip>,
and .castle in particular, where we have become a family with shiri as our
little sister/matriarch/shepardess.

I have never met either Craigo or Shiri, but the above statement is factual
even on its face.  A lego club that doesn't want Shiri as a member, whatever
their charter position as to the age of members, has lost its soul in my
opinion.

I am West Coast, so my opinion probably means squat, but there it is...

-- Richard