 Organizations / United States / 567
  Re: Age limitations

(...) It is far from the only way I am forming an opinion on you. I might not participate in Castle World, but that doesn't mean I don't read the posts. I do remember very well having Ice Cream with you at Lizzy's. I have an opinion formed of you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

In lugnet.org.us, Eric Joslin writes: <snip> (...) OK, sorry, I misread your post. I'm glad you didn't form an opinion on me based on those few posts. :-) <snip> (...) Yes, true. But the original post wasn't posted as a "blowing off steam" post. It (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)