 Organizations / United States / 534
    Re: Age limitations —Eric Joslin
   (...) And I assure you he is not the only NELUG or Lugnet member who feels the way he does. He is just the one who is getting to respond to these posts first- and he's doing it well enough that I, for one, don't see the need to parrot him. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Frank Filz
   (...) Unfortunately that is rather difficult for me to do since I'm in North Carolina. Frank (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us)