 Organizations / United States / 534
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Frank Filz writes:

I'd also point out that those of us who are not NELUG members are perhaps
being antagonistic because we see you taking a ridiculous stand. What is
interesting is that not only are you so far the only NELUG member to be
speaking in favor of the rule, you are the ONLY Lugnetter speaking in favor.

And I assure you he is not the only NELUG or Lugnet member who feels the way he
does.  He is just the one who is getting to respond to these posts first- and
he's doing it well enough that I, for one, don't see the need to parrot him.

I sure wish I could point my nephew at a group which would accept him, and
encourage him to grow

Then by all means start one.

eric