 Organizations / United States / 531
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:47:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Shiri Dori writes:

I don't feel like it's personal *against* me.
But I do think it *should* be personal *for* me.

No.  As soon as we make a personal exception for you, then we have to judge
each person under whatever age limit we set personally, and as others have said
time and time again, that is *not* something we want to get into.

I also hope, and maybe even expect, that you guys talk about it next meeting,
and seriously consider either:

Obviously, by dragging this back into Lugnet- all over Lugnet, too, by the wide
crossposting of your initial message- this is going to be something NELUG talks
about.

I have to tell you, though, that you're doing very little to sway my opinion in
your favor, and very much to prove to me that I was right in being one of the
people in NELUG to firmly stand behind the age limit.

eric