 Organizations / United States / 481
    Re: Age limitations —Kevin Wilson
   (...) NELUG can, of course, make any rule they like, and they will. Having said that, I pretty much agree with Shiri. VLC set a lower age limit of 15: below that, kids can visit if supervised by an adult. (And I mean, *supervised*!). I have brought (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Matthew Miller
   (...) This supervision is something that we really don't want -- we don't want anyone not interested in Lego at our meetings. (...) Again, this is a good point. A line had to be drawn somewhere, and the legal age of majority seemed like a sensible (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Age limitations —Frank Filz
   (...) I don't think it's unreasonable to expect many (or even most) meetings to not allow kids who need supervision. I think it is somewhat unreasonable for the organization to flat out exclude the possibility. (...) But perhaps in the end, it isn't (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)